Pui shak er chorchori. Pui shaker chorchori or pui saag kumro chorchori is a very famous Bengali vegetarian Pui Saag Recipe usually served in lunch. This recipe has many variations but here I have. পুঁই চিংড়ি চড়চড়ি – বাঙালির খুব প্রিয় – Pui Shak Chingri Mach Diye – Delicious Bengali Recipe. Best Indian Village Food. #Pui shak chorchori #begun alu chorchori #shak chorchori এই নিরামিষ পুঁই শাকের ছ্যাঁচড়া গরম ভাতের সাথে খেতে দুর্দান্ত লাগবে / Niramish Pui Shaker Chachra.
To day I going to make "pui shak er chorchori". Its vary easy and tasty recipe. You can serve it with rice & roti. You can cook Pui shak er chorchori using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pui shak er chorchori
- You need 350 gms of Malabar spinach (pui saag).
- Prepare 50 grams of Diced pumpkin.
- You need 3 of medium sized Diced potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 of medium sized Diced eggplant.
- You need 1 of Diced snake gourd (jhinge).
- You need 2 of Dry red chillies.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Panch phoron (Bengali five spice) for tempering.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Sugar.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 3-4 Tablespoons of Mustard oil.
Pui Shaag – er Chochori is a typical Bengali dish. Chorchori in Bengali – a medley of vegetables, cooked over low heat and not very spicy. My pui shag chorchori is a very simple recipe.can be cooked easily. Chorchori is basically a Bengali semi dry curry which is a medley of vegetables,that is Puin shaak'er chorchori also is Niramish (vegetarian).
Pui shak er chorchori instructions
- Take cooking pan add 3 tblsp of oil. Once the oil get heated and one dry red chilli two bay leaves and panch phoron. Saute for few seconds.
- Next you add all the veggies and fry it in medium flame. Add turmeric red chilli powder salt and sugar to taste. Try for another 5 minutes then add the Malabar spinach fry it for again 30 seconds. Make the flame low and cover it cook it for another 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes we will check as it will release some water don't add extra water the spinach will already lose some water. Once it's cooked you can add some green chillies.your Malabar spinach curry is ready to serve in Bengali we can say pui saag ER chochori. Serve it with hot steamed rice..
Pui Shak is a well known leafy vegetable of West Bengal, Orissa. This is also known as Malabar spinach Or Climbing spinach Or Chinese Spinach etc. in. Pui shak is also known as Malabar spinach or "climbing / creeping spinach. In English its known as Basella Alba. It is used as leaf vegetable and is high Pui Shak/Mallabar Spinach.
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Great Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of green living that many folks appreciate. Even with the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can achieve this. We have to go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. Unfortunately, just about people don’t care about their health because they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We’re bombarded with ads for magic pills that are advertised to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you hold on to the same old bad habits. When your body quites functioning right, you won’t be able to get yourself a brand new one. You shouldn’t wait too long or it will be too late to look after your body. Your body needs sufficient amounts of nutrients to run at its optimum levels. When you put food into your mouth, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or just eat anything tastes good at the time? Do you regularly eat junk food and a lot of fried foods from fast food restaurants? Since most people opt to consume things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and several others, perhaps caused by the foods that are ingested. People are choosing to eat better now that they are aware of how important food choices are to their health. A lot of healthy food can now be being sold at your local health food store or farmer’s market. These days, you can find an organic food aisle in almost all grocery stores. This aisl is full of what are today known as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to delay a number of diseases, or even overturn them. Eating these foods will help your mental health. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how good you will soon feel. Your body will begin to function as it was meant to when you provide it with the right nutrition. As a result, it will help your immune system to fight disease more efficiently. You must include some superfoods in your diet daily. To start, beans are very good, and berries, especially blueberries. Then, try adding several veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole grains, and oats, together with an assortment of nuts, primarily walnuts. See to it that you include proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. When you consume these superfoods daily, you should not have to worry about any weight problems. You will enjoy great health when you choose to eat the green living way. You will find that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to ward off disease. Prepare for a great future by making positive changes to your eating habits now.