Raisin Butter Pancake Mix Cookies.
You can have Raisin Butter Pancake Mix Cookies using 11 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Raisin Butter Pancake Mix Cookies
- Prepare 110 grams of Butter.
- It’s 50 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Egg yolk.
- Prepare 180 grams of Pancake mix.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Sliced almonds.
- Prepare 50 grams of ◎Butter.
- You need 50 grams of ◎Powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ◎Heavy cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of Raisins.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Rum (or rum extract).
- Prepare 1/2 of Beaten egg.
Raisin Butter Pancake Mix Cookies instructions
- Put the butter into a heatproof bowl and heat in the microwave at 500W for about 40 seconds. Knead with a whisk..
- Add the sugar and mix with the whisk..
- Add the egg while and mix again with the whisk..
- Add the pancake mix and knead with your hands until no longer powdery..
- Bring it all together, wrap in plastic wrap, and let chill in the refrigerator for about 1 hour..
- While you wait, make the raisin butter. Put the ◎ butter into a heatproof bowl and heat in the microwave at 500W for about 20 seconds. Knead with a whisk..
- Add the ◎ powdered sugar and mix with a whisk..
- Add the ◎ heavy cream and mix well with the whisk. The butter cream is finished..
- Put the raisins in a heatproof bowl, add the rum, and mix lightly. Heat in the microwave at 500W for about 30 seconds. Let cool. The rum raisins are finished..
- Remove the dough from Step 5 from the refrigerator and knead lightly. Bring it back together. Put onto a cutting board dusted with flour (separate from listed ingredients)..
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin dusted in flour (separate from listed ingredients) until it is about 5 mm thick. Preheat the oven to 170℃..
- Cut with a knife to make a clean rectangle. Then, cut into 2×3 cm rectangles..
- Line a baking sheet with kitchen parchment paper and arrange the rectangles from Step 12 on it, leaving a little space between each. Using a pastry brush, brush each rectangle individually with beaten egg..
- Top each with a little bit of sliced almonds..
- In the oven preheated to 170℃, bake for about 10 minutes. ※You can bring the cut-off pieces of dough together and repeat Steps 11~15 to make more cookies..
- Remove from the oven and let cool. ※The right side of the picture are cookies for my children, made by using a heart-shaped cutter..
- Use a spoon to top a cookie with Step 8's butter cream and Step 9's rum raisins..
- Top with another cookie to make a sandwich..
- Repeat Steps 17 and 18 for the rest of the cookies. They're done! Chill in the refrigerator. Enjoy! ♪\.
- ※For kids, you can prepare them without rum raisins, just eat as-is! They're delicious cookies!.
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Better Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of green living that many people appreciate. In spite of the fast pace of our modern world, you can accomplish this. We have to take a step back and fix diseases before they develop. Too many folks have the attitude of destroying the body today, and heal it with a pill later on. We’re bombarded with advertisements for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem right away. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old bad habits. When your body quites functioning properly, you cannot obtain a healthy one. You must learn how to look after your body before it is too late. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to function at top levels. Do you eat because something is available and you like the taste or do you go for healthy foods? How often do you consume mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food joints? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and oily food that almost all people eat, it’s not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and a lot others, likely triggered by the foods that are consumed. People are at last realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Today it is much easier to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer’s market or health food store. Today, you can find an organic food aisle in just about all grocery stores. In this section of the store, you’ll find superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been proven to delay or reverse some maladies. Consuming these superfoods will . When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will see an amazing increase in how good you feel. By getting the correct nutrition, your body will work the way it is supposed to run. When this happens, the immune system can fight off any illness. Your daily diet have to include at least several of these super foods. Why not include a few beans or blueberries? Then, try adding some green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are a few other foods to include. Also, you may want to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By eating these superfoods daily, you should not have to worry about any weight gain problems. Green living equips you with a healthy eating plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. You will see that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fight against disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by changing your food choices today.